The 3rd edition of the LSCI textbook, Talking with Students in Conflict, is completely revised and updated with brain-based, trauma-informed, relationship building strategies for turning problem situations into learning opportunities for young people.
Read all about how the brain and body respond to stress and how to guide young people through conflict situations, using the advanced verbal skills of LSCI. Learn our six-stage process for de-escalating problem situations, putting language to emotion, and facilitating long term behavioral change.
Learn what to do when a young person:
* Acts out in stress toward unsuspecting helpers, sparking explosive and endless power struggles
* Makes poor decisions based on distorted thought patterns and perceptual errors
* Has the right intentions and motivation but lacks the social skills to be successful
* Is purposefully aggressive and exploits others with little conscience
* Acts in self-damaging ways due to being burdened with shame and inadequacy
* Becomes entangled in destructive peer relationships and is vulnerable to manipulation
Be among the first to receive this completely revised & updated edition of our classic text!