How can I become an LSCI Trainer?
Our network of Master and Senior Trainers are hand-selected from the dedicated employees of our National Training Sites. The following is a list of the minimum criteria to be considered as a candidate for an LSCI Trainer:
- A Masters Degree in a relevant field (social work, psychology, education, etc)
- Five years of direct experience working with troubled children and youth
- Certification in LSCI (successfully completing the 5-day initial course)
- Experience using LSCI for at least 6 months
- Co-teaching at least one LSCI Training under supervision of a certified Senior Trainer
- Recommendation by the Senior LSCI Trainer that the applicant has the personality and social skills to be an LSCI Trainer.