Welcome to The Angry Smile Online training
The Angry Smile Online training comprehensively examines passive aggressive behavior in children, adolescents, and adults within families, school settings, and workplaces.
Participants will discover how to stop:
- Endless conflict cycles
- Frustrating arguments
- Relationship-damaging wars of words
The Angry Smile Online is a video-based training that provides in-depth instruction in managing passive aggressive behavior, including:
- The Developmental Pathways to a Passive Aggressive Personality
- The Reasons People Use Passive Aggressive Behavior
- The Five Levels of Passive Aggressive Behavior
- The Passive Aggressive Conflict Cycle
- 8 Skills for Effectively Responding to Passive Aggressive Behavior
- 6 Steps for Changing Passive Aggressive Behavior in the Long Term.
Online Course Format
- The Angry Smile Online is a video-based course. Following the simple registration process (see link below), you will gain access to 9 training modules, each presented via video by Signe Whitson, co-author of The Angry Smile: The Psychology of Passive Aggressive Behavior in Families, Schools, and Workplaces, 2nd ed.
- The course is not timed; participants are free to watch the modules on their own schedule, and may re-watch each module as often as desired. It is highly recommended that the modules are viewed sequentially, however, as the course information builds on itself from one module to the next.
- Upon registration, you will be able to download the Participant’s Manual for The Angry Smile course. The manual provides the PowerPoint presentation and supplemental role play activities.
- Your registration and payment for The Angry Smile Online also includes a copy of the textbook The Angry Smile: The Psychology of Passive Aggressive Behavior in Families, Schools, and Workplaces, 2nd ed. The book will automatically be shipped to the address you list in your registration. You should receive the book in 7-10 business days. You may begin to watch the video modules before the textbook arrives. The textbook will enhance your overall learning and will be instrumental for long term reference and retention of the course content.
- Click the link below to register for The Angry Smile Online training.
- Once your registration is complete, you will be linked directly to the online course to begin your training. You will also receive an email notification of your order details and your login information if you are registering a new account.
- When you have successfully completed the course and passed the multiple choice exam, you can download a Certificate of Completion.
- Course Fee: $150.00
The fee for the online course includes a copy of the text The Angry Smile: The Psychology of Passive Aggressive Behavior in Families, Schools, and Workplaces, 2nd ed. (shipped directly to the address you provide during course registration) along with a downloadable Participant's manual and Certificate.